This guy could get drunk pretty quick..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this problem with beer. After a heavy night of pitchers of Labatts Blue i got real sick. Like 3 days worth of sick. Now i cant stand the smell of beer. It makes me gag and vomit almost instantly.

There is no getting over it. That happened when i was 21. It has been 10 years and i still can not stand the smell of beer. So get used to a life without spirits. Even holding your nose wont work. The taste will get you sick. I tried that as well.

I even tried not to breathe while drinking beer. Just the taste of it on my toungue got me instantly sick. Sorry but you wont be drinking anymore.

Holding my nose did work for me, fortunately.

Oreo you know me an you know my history I am a recovering alcoholic - I am down to social drinking only an if you thing its easy let me tell you it ****ing isnt. I have gone from drinking 1ltr of scotch a day an 12 cans to notjing a day you have no idea how hard that is. An that come about from losing my best mates people I would have died for so you want to talk about pian ****ing talk to me OK!

Yes saxon remember you telling me about this. Sorry. I am by no means an alcoholic, this is a once a month thing - just enough to get me drunk for an hour or two. I am coping with my situation better now, should be off it alltogether in a few months.

Thanks.

that's cool..i guess :| I still think it would be better for you to slowly get out of the habit of drinking for your reasons...for fun it's okay to have a little. I just think it would be better for you to get real help before this causes even more issues

Waffle show me 1 person in this world that does not drink to cover up some sort of issue. Be it socially or being a alcoholic. Show me a single person in this world that doesnt drink to get away from some sort of issue.

My goodness man. Just because you dont see things the same way doesnt mean you have to act all mighty and tell people they should change. It is not your right or place to tell anyone how they should or shouldnt act or what they should or shouldnt do. You are not a Shrink mate.

If he wants to drink to get away from it you know what all we can do is say watch yourself. It has lead to alcholoism in many people. Saxon, myself, naga, among others. While it is not the right way who are we to judge. As the saying goes. Only God can judge me. We are not here to place judgement on anyone nor tell them how they should live their life. Each person has to make their own mistakes and learn from them.

Oreo i will say this. I do agree that this isnt the best path to choose. It lead me to a very dark place in my life that had almost cost me everything and everyone. I was able to break the cycle before it got to bad. Please consider trying to find a different outlet.

Other than that we cant say much more. No need to get upset with outhers cause of what they said here no reason to go all swear at them for their opinion. It is their opinion and they have a right to it.

You know what Waffle. Is isnt even worth my time to respond to you anymore. You clearly do not understand a thing and have no respect for other or what they have gone thru in life. You can keep your opinion of me. I could care less. But next time try looking thru the forums and not just the OT area when you judge a person. I am not the one who thinks they have a PHD and can tell people what they can do or cant do with their life. Maybe you should read a few of your own posts and then judge yoruself from a different point of view. You will see that you are jsut as bad as me.

Naga,

Your dad just drinks to drink? Cool. So i was proven wrong. Thank you. It is nice to see someone who still does that. :D

Cheers Naga,
Mak

yea...let him drink k.

i bet you're the type that gets all whiny over it when people die too....

Your disrespect is worryingly terrible.

-----

Thanks, Mak.

Like i said - it's slowly getting better and the drinking is becoming less (getting smashed that is)

I will never stop drinking sociabley, it's fun. But i wont do it alot and i won't get very smashed each time.

It has helped me, and i would do it again if another solution hasn't came up.

^good for you.

And how does this make you feel?

Lol im just messing with you. (mak, im another person who doesn't drink to cover up problems, i drink because i just enjoy it and find it relaxing, haha chris told me to have a beer the other day actually, da** those shift's sucked, im still exhausted from them as i have not gotten back into my normal routine)

You know what Waffle. Is isnt even worth my time to respond to you anymore. You clearly do not understand a thing and have no respect for other or what they have gone thru in life. You can keep your opinion of me. I could care less. But next time try looking thru the forums and not just the OT area when you judge a person. I am not the one who thinks they have a PHD and can tell people what they can do or cant do with their life. Maybe you should read a few of your own posts and then judge yoruself from a different point of view. You will see that you are jsut as bad as me.

Naga,

Your dad just drinks to drink? Cool. So i was proven wrong. Thank you. It is nice to see someone who still does that. :D

Cheers Naga,
Mak

maybe i isunderstood the question, my dad doesnt drink at all. therefore he doesnt deal with his issues by drinking.
but, my sisters (and myself to a certain degree....now, anyway...i hardly ever drink presently) drink to be social. i guess there are some people that drink just to drink. to tell you the truth, i drink now because i just love the taste of beer :)

maybe i isunderstood the question, my dad doesnt drink at all. therefore he doesnt deal with his issues by drinking.
but, my sisters (and myself to a certain degree....now, anyway...i hardly ever drink presently) drink to be social. i guess there are some people that drink just to drink. to tell you the truth, i drink now because i just love the taste of beer :)

Who doesn't ;), Oh, except mak :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom