this a good camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
eWiz.com Ezonics Opus 6000 12MP Digital Camera

16x zoom, 12mp, needs sd card, aaa batteries, uses a usb or card reader to get the pictures off of it, ect.

My current camera has a 2-4x zoom, 3.0mp, uses 4 aa batteries, its huge, heavy, made by Kodak, Can't connect my kodak to my computer, uses a cf card. I use a cf card reader to get the images off of it.

I just need a better camera to take pictures for tech forums and ebay.

Other then the return policy its a great camera right?

I just googled it and found the same camera going for up to $130.00 and thats not with shipping added.

Dude, seriously, get a small Casio handheld camera, no match for a Nikon D80 or ANY DSLR, but perfectly and most definitely adequate for day to day use. But considering im a photography freak and never herd of that as a good make, id stay well clear.

Lmao looking at the reviews ;

''This is a generic labeled camera, but a 12 mega pixel is pretty serious. That size is close to poster size. Very large and high detail. Blows away my Nikon. Lens is where the diffs really come in."

This guy definitely has no idea what is good or what is not, 12mp on a camera that size, the CCD will not be big enough. It will look worse than a good 6 or 7mp camera to a trained eye.

that Nikon D80 is anywhere from $600-1,000.

I only want to spend a maximum of like $50.00-$100.00.

It might take a bit of money but if you look, around you could find some good cameras very cheaply.

If you go to best buy, you could find a ex demo or return half price or lower. Shop around shop smart, an make sure you get some form of extended cover, so if anything happens to it you can return it an get a new one or your money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom