Thinking of purchasing a 360...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kisskerven

In Runtime
So I've heard lots of negative feedback... and only mild repair attempts...

Iam thinking about buying a 360 myself, and I want to know what to look out for, what to look for (benificial like new chips etc) and what system/manufacture date to avoid like the plague for the overheating, RroD type thing going on....

any help is greatly appreciated

If you're anywhere's near a futureshop, they're giving away free Guitar Hero 2's with any 360 purchase :D

It wasn't totally on topic, but i thought maybe you'd like to know

So I've heard lots of negative feedback... and only mild repair attempts...

Iam thinking about buying a 360 myself, and I want to know what to look out for, what to look for (benificial like new chips etc) and what system/manufacture date to avoid like the plague for the overheating, RroD type thing going on....

any help is greatly appreciated

You've been listening to TheEnd lately haven't you?

i have 3 xbox 360s and none have crapped out on me, and 2 are modded

just buy one ou will love it.
COD4, Halo 3, Timeshift, Bioshock, GH3, Assasins Creed, and Mass Effect are all great games for the 360

Shouldn't the newer Xbox's come out soon with the updated smaller nm processors? This will lower the running temp. and help to avoid system crashes all together. The #1 reason people's 360's crash is because they put them inside a non-ventilated cabinet.

And as for games, even PS3 users would agree that the 360 has a FAR better game selection. Yes, it has been out longer. But after this long, you'd think the PS3 would have something to show itself off on.

Buy Call of Duty 4. Absolutely amazing.

I belive that PS3 will have a huge burst of games in the near future. But ya, im suprised they havent come out with like more games :/.

gl with your xbox360, my friend took his and put 3 of those house fans on it trying to keep it cool and it works fine so far.

i
want
assassins
creed
so
bad.

yeah and halo 3 is pretty bomb. i would definitely support your endevours in buying a 360. my friend got one and its a really solid system, and definitely worth it.

I have the Halo edition, no failures yet... I haven't seen a single true Halo edition xbox fail yet, and there are several kids here that waited for halo 3 to come out before getting a 360 and we all got halo edition 360s...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom