They found water on mars........

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.. being registered longer dont mean CRAP.. someone could come here and be registered five minutes and know more about computers than you... just because uv been registered longer dont mean crap...

Oh please, you two...knock it off.

Everyone knows the length of time yer here and the number of posts doesn't mean jack. If anything it just shows how active you are.

End of story.

horris1st said:
I would bother posting your pic heidi, theres probably some guy on here thats already seen it. You'll only upset him. :p
haha, you're right. i guess i that pic wasn't as cool as i thought it was. i have a few friends who work at nasa. that's the only cool part of living in houston. speaking of, a huge group got to skydive onto nasa property last weekend. how cool is that? check out ballunarfestival.com
i'll stick to the funny pix or no pix after this. but then again, my funny pix usually piss people off (remember the nakey thread? heheh)

Yes lets all fight shall we.....

Personally I hate it how people make such a big deal out of reposts, don't get me wrong, I'm on neither side, but seriously, some of the guys on here need to give it a rest.

fooooooooddddd fiiiiiiiightttt!!!!!!!!!

..::stuffs twinkies in mouth::..
**ppppffffffffffffffffttttttttt!**

i'm a zit, get it?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom