The only non GTA 5 thread on the interwebs

Not a huge fan of the single, but I like me some Korn.

I didn't like never never either, I put a post on fb talking about how mainstream it was. Now that I have a better understanding of the album it fits. Like always they save the best, off songs, for the album! Never never breakdown sucks, it doesn't even fit the song. But they have some sweet breakdowns with the other songs.

man Korn is so over rated..... man they just are terrible... so is Tool. Their name fits them perfectly

Tool overrated?! Are you high, son? That is ridiculous.

I used to hate tool then like last summer for some reason I started listening to it and i dig them at least that album with Prison sex and the one after. I saw A Perfet Circle open for NIN once like 10 yrs ago though and that manard dude is a douche bag

you know who's overrated is metallica they haven't had a good album in a decade

I totaly agree but its been over 2 decades

you know who's overrated is metallica they haven't had a good album in a decade

Metallica is not overrated. They may not put out the same quality albums that they once did, but that doesn't mean they didn't put out epic music for their first few albums. They changed the entire rock genre. Calling them overrated doesn't make sense.

I used to hate tool then like last summer for some reason I started listening to it and i dig them at least that album with Prison sex and the one after. I saw A Perfet Circle open for NIN once like 10 yrs ago though and that manard dude is a douche bag

I totaly agree but its been over 2 decades

Maynard is a complete douche tube. No two ways around it. APC and Tool put out amazing albums though. I don't get what isn't to like about them. You really should listen to the rest of their stuff. Aenima is an amazing album. 10,000 days and Lateralus are also really good.

Back
Top Bottom