The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya i got the message.. havent really seen to many good deals on em though.. most are just average at best... (something like 15-20 dollars lower than retail.. :( )

i'm getting my gtx280 for around 315 dollars... so i can't complain ;)

i'm gonna be testing dghunits q6600 soon enough.. hopefully its in great condition!

nosboost300 got a 100 dollar tip at work today ;)

january... nosboost300 goes for 27k-28k 3dmark06 with dualie gtx280's

Ya, become and probably will stay top dog... Good luck man :D

Veedubfreak, Gurusan and Synergy all are your main competitors right? They probably the only people here who have the cash and the overclocking skills to de-throne you

do it! i wanna see some overclocking action, dno why but its fun to read about people overclocking and getting amazing times, its also fun to read about when you run into a problem, which happens alot let me add :)

yup.. thats what i'm getting the f4!!

if that fails i probably will pick up a bloodrage or the gigabyte extreme

bloodrage won't do tri-sli though :(

ummmm... yes it will!

ATI CrossFireXâ„¢ & NVIDIA SLIâ„¢support
ATI CrossFireX™ technology harnesses the power of up to 4 ATI graphics cards simultaneously to deliver ultra-smooth 3D graphics.NVIDIA® 3-way SLI™ enables up to 2.8x performance gain over a single GPU and supports full HD gaming.

it has 4 PCIe x16 slots! plus it has some awesome voltage controls in the BIOS and a really reliable power distribution system... it has to be one of (if not the) best X58 boards out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom