The official MTB discussion thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a downhill trail about three and a half hours north of me. I don't do downhill though. Pretty certain I would kill myself.

Whistler is a pretty well known downhill park in British Columbia.

I don't think there's even any regular trails around here. I know there's some walk type paths by the lake but they are too small to really enjoy riding on.

I don't think there's even any regular trails around here. I know there's some walk type paths by the lake but they are too small to really enjoy riding on.

Nothing is ever to small to enjoy riding ;). And Whistler is awesome place.. I have been there to snowboard.

I have to drive 35 miles to get to the nearest actual singletrack. There is a "nature" trail in my town, but is only 3/4 mile long and is all sandy beach. I hate it.

There's no good trails immediately close to my place. I normally drive 30-40 minutes to get to a decent trail and spend the better part of 5-6 hours there.

I've never been a big fan of downhill. I think it's cool to watch but I like a little variety. I could only find so much fun in roller coaster-like bike riding. But hey - that's just me.

Nothing is ever to small to enjoy riding ;). And Whistler is awesome place.. I have been there to snowboard.
I guess that's true, I've ridden them before. They are almost completely surrounded by foliage/brush though, plus when I went with my friends one time we found a hobo camp... Have to be careful about people just walking on them too, but there's not many that do.
My driveway is 3/4 mile long :D
Downhill? Could be fun for tubing, just don't shovel :p.
Live on 120 acres.. Its awesome. I could build a pretty decent DH course.
I wish I had that, I live in the city :(.

lol no its flat.. It would take like a full work week to shovel! lol we get about a minimum of 5' of snow a year. I am mainly living about 2 hours away though in the city. But weekends its the lake and woods! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom