The history behind your avatar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer, but not a recent pic, I have dancing neon legs so I was thinking of doing something like Juice daddy's avy.

lol I never noticed juice daddys was animated either.

I've had mine for years. My brother was trying to make his own forums a few years ago and so when I was helping him I made the avatar you see on the left...I've had the same one ever since...I use this same one here, XS, Pimprig.com, the anime forums the USED to be up, basically every forum I'm signed up for I use this one.

What would be pretty cool is if that was actually an x-ray scan of your own skull.

And even COOLER would be, if the cross on the skull actually showed up on the x-ray..

:p

I just went to www.imagebank.com where I generally get photos for photomanipulations in photoshop or whatever, typed in 'skulls' and it brought up a picture of a lot of skulls that had peoples names and the year they died on them :p

of course shrunk down you can't see any of that...but yeah it was just a bunch of these skulls laying on a table and I chose the one in the front

My mother decided to make a symbol for me. She came up with this by combining my initials.
girlytjm.jpg

This was of course a little too feminin for my tastes so I modified it.
Then Prince changed his name to an unpronouncable symbol and I thought that it was uncool to have a symbol with no pronunciation so I gave mine one by taking my initials and adding a few vowels and an "h" just for the hell of it.

I used to have this beautiful 7 foot dagga plant (marijuana) and we were the very best of friends. My care taker would always tell me he should cut it down because he was afraid the police would see it. I always said no because our driveway was 1 mile long and we lived right by a river in the middle of nowhere.

Anyway the bastard cut it down, dried it, and smoked the whole god **** thing by himself. So i chose that avatar because it reminded me of the greedy bastard who smoked my tree, may it rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom