The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

man that pizza looks so rich. I had a Sicilian pizza before and tastes much better than regular pizza, more expensive though. I've only had it once. I wouldn't have it too often because I might get tired of it.

Today I had the munchies and my family went out to buy groceries so I did them the favor of eating all the leftovers in the fridge to make space. Which was 1 chicken salad sandwich, 2 egg salad sandwiches, a PB&J sandwich, finished a half box of cereal and half gallon vanilla soymilk, and then 4 eggs in a big bowl of ramen.

Idk I've had this pizza for a few days just lunch and dinner and I still wish I had the cash to go order another one.

I can't say I've eaten anything recently, due to this stupid diet. For lunch I'll probably have either 2 hot dogs, a 6 inch turkey sub, or a chicken wrap. Oh decisions decisions. :|

I had Subway... 12" roast beef on wheat with Lettuce,tomatoes, onions, pickles, olives, cucumbers, banana peppers, jalapeños, and sweet onion sauce. I had Cheddar Jalapeño Cheetos on the side and fruit punk Powerade to wash it down.

Still munching on the Cheetos BTW.

I had Subway... 12" roast beef on wheat with Lettuce,tomatoes, onions, pickles, olives, cucumbers, banana peppers, jalapeños, and sweet onion sauce. I had Cheddar Jalapeño Cheetos on the side and fruit punk Powerade to wash it down.

Still munching on the Cheetos BTW.

You know what's messed up? This medicine I'm on that literally forces me not to eat as much has rendered it impossible for me to eat a 12" meatball sub. I get super super ill. Like I feel so full, drinking water makes me almost vomit, like there's no room. MESSED UP.

I want a 12" sub. :[

You know what's messed up? This medicine I'm on that literally forces me not to eat as much has rendered it impossible for me to eat a 12" meatball sub. I get super super ill. Like I feel so full, drinking water makes me almost vomit, like there's no room. MESSED UP.

I want a 12" sub. :[
That's how I felt after eating just 2 slices of that pizza back to back. I knew I shouldn't have had more than a slice but it was one of those things that it's so good you just keep going.
I could go for Subderp right now myself. I know I'm getting chicken something....just not sure what she's making.

On topic though, I just had a bunch of cookie dough ice cream to tide me over since somebody decided to wait till 9PM to make dinner.
:No:

As predicted, I just ate 2 hot dogs and had a water. I cheated a little bit and had nacho cheese on my dogs but WHATEVER I DO WHAT I WANT.

So not what I was expecting. Specially seasoned boiled chicken torn into pieces thrown onto tortillas with some refried beans and cheese slapped on. Then I topped it off with more ice cream and some DP. Can't wait till I start making money and can bring some more food into this place.

I am craving a Tony's frozen pizza, but I would have to drive to Walmart to get it this late. And so I will do without it. :/

Back
Top Bottom