The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

That is ****ing disgusting.

I just ate shredded wheat + grapes + low fat yogurt, it was actually super tasty.
Ever tried it before? It's the only way I eat spinach.

I just had some stir fry to make my friends mom happy and a little later will be having an epic burger with Queso Cheetos.

Mexican casarole and pace hot mixed in. Probably going to look the same going out as it did going in.
:LOL::OhGodWhy:

+1 lol

I just had campfire chicken that my wife made for supper. Darn tasty.

To be fair, it looks like there's mould patches on that pizza :p turn on the lights and don't apply crappy filters to your photos! Augh!

Had a peppersteak pie + fanta

My thoughts exactly. I had Maccas for breakfast (rosti brekky wrap+hash brown+mocha) and a Nando's extra hot paella for lunch. I'm eating healthy XD

To be fair, it looks like there's mould patches on that pizza :p turn on the lights and don't apply crappy filters to your photos! Augh!

Had a peppersteak pie + fanta
Yea spinach doesn't look that appetizing. I just had a bowel of Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast after only getting to sleep 3 hours.

last thing I ate was bob evans in lewisburg,wv on the way back from va beach and i frew it up at home.... so TWO PUKES FOR BOB EVANS!!

This is going to sound silly, but I'm drinking coffee with no sugar and to fix that eating Reese's to fight the no sugar in the coffee.

Back
Top Bottom