The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What are you Drinking now?

Just had a Rockstar SuperSour Green Apple. Yep, definitely sour. I don't drink alcohol, but it seemed to me that this flavor would be a killer base for a stiff one.

Rock star Super Sour is one of my Favs, expensive if you think you can get a bottle for £1 a liter of the same product being an energy drink over hear in the UK. Also Frozen Lime is a good one as well really gets the taste buds going and the saliva glands working. :D

Having a Bottle of the usual, Original Energy by Euro Shopper. :omg:

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

Just put some Pork Chops in the oven. Defrosted them in under 20 minutes under a cold running tap. Should be about another 20 minutes.

In the USA how do you go about flavoring and seasoning your Pork \ Beef and just meats. I'm going to do a massive shop next week and I'm curious to get some spices and herbs and seasoning. Is their any direction you kind folks on the other side of the pond can point me in.

Last night I had a philly, then at night my best friend brought me jalapeno bacon meatloaf and super cheesy mershed perterbers.

Just put some Pork Chops in the oven. Defrosted them in under 20 minutes under a cold running tap. Should be about another 20 minutes.

In the USA how do you go about flavoring and seasoning your Pork \ Beef and just meats. I'm going to do a massive shop next week and I'm curious to get some spices and herbs and seasoning. Is their any direction you kind folks on the other side of the pond can point me in.

Our favorite is Lawry's Seasoned Salt (Lawry's | McCormick). If you don't have it over there you can make your own. Here's a recipe for it.

Favorite? Hmm I think like the Gevalia dark royal roast for the Keurig the best. For grounds I haven't had it in a while but I love Death Wish. For a normal cup I put 2 sugars and milk for any coffee I personally make. I change that amount for different coffee out in public. Generally I buy some cheap *** French roast I can get from Winco lol.

Hey PP you should try Folgers dark roast. That'll rattle your teeth in the morning. They have a morning turbo charged roast but it's hard to find.

Right now I'm nursing an Arizona green tea with ginseng and honey. I like real green tea but there's no Japanese cutie around to do the tea ceremony.

Back
Top Bottom