The end of my unemployment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abstract Hero

Hyper Techie
So as a lot of us know here in the States, unemployment is a huge issue. I just ended my 8 month unemployment term by finally landing a job at a security firm here in AZ. I just wanted to share my joy for being able to pay off my bills and the government and to show a little hope for those of you who are having trouble.:thumbsup:

Congrats mate! I also just recently went through a stretch of unemployment and it sucked! It was only 6 weeks, but still super stressful. Unfortunately, the longer you go unemployed the harder it becomes to find work. Hopefully this new opportunity works out for you. Best wishes! ;)

I've been unemployed since October '08. Living off the govment ever since.

I'm waiting for a guy to get back to me atm. It should be a clear shot, but who knows, right?

Im going on a 6 month streak myself and i HATE it. Mucho congrats on landing a job.
I unfortunately couldnt land unemployment cause my ex boss is a *****.

Thanks Guys!

Ya approaching even 4 months I swore it was going to be impossible to get a job and I kept setting goals at "if I'm not hired by then I don't know what I'd do." lol But I finally landed it with a little help from my mothers fiance who works for the firm. He gave me a reference and they gave me a job.

Yha, i took a bad streak.. not laid off, but no hours.... being contract hourly I don't cost the company money if i don't work.

Was quite nice to get hours again, but 7mo ate all my savings.

Gratz on being useful again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom