The clouds, oh man!

As I said before some of San Antonio got pounded especially the east part. Flooding and power outage.

I got lucky (so far).

Forecast:

Sun - 90% rain/wind
Mon - 80% rain/wind
Tue - 50% light rain
Wed - 40% light rain
Thu - 20% - shower

If you don't mind me asking Dan, where abouts in Texas are you situated. You've probably said but I haven't noticed.

Weather forecast today:

Mon - 40% rain
Tue - 50% showers
Wed - 20% mostly cloudy
Thu - 20% partly cloudy

Compare that to yesterday's forecast (#34).

So it sounds like you 2 TX guys were both spared from the heavy flooding? That's good to know. Lots of people not so lucky.

Thats true. No loss of electric and little winds, today is windy but 25 mph winds are not all that bad. We got a little over 3 inches here. They called for 40 mph winds and 4-8 inches of rain. We were saved the pain of Houston for sure. My heart goes out for the folks that lost everything down along the coast. Houston is really the rain winner with 50 inches of rain!! South of there and down the coast to Corpus Christi there was so much damage that in the videos i have seen you can't even tell what a lot of the buildings even were. It will take awhile to even figure out what happened to personal property and what sort of shape they are in. I saw a RV court where some stayed and there homes were tossed like match sticks. Mobile homes fared no better. It will take years to put there lifes back together again. New Orleans Got hammered and we saw what they went through, I hope with Trump this won't be a repeat. God bless them and God bless the USA.

Back
Top Bottom