The Christmas 2015 Thread.

Born and raised in Perth WA. First time visiting Bali actually, and tbh I wouldn't come back :/ main attraction is the beaches, and sorry but Australia has Bali whipped in that aspect :p I can travel 2.5 hours from the city and be in beach paradise, plus the weather isn't so damn sticky all the time! Also no piles of burning rubbish all over the street. And you can actually drink the water from the taps. And the air doesn't smell like fetid sewage. And (most of) the people are actually genuinely friendly and don't constantly try to rip you off. Jus' sayin' :p come visit me sometime!

Can't wait for them to get here, it's not *too* bad atm as we have like 3 main competitors, but a big 4th giant can only mean good things.
No Cookies | Perth Now
And people wonder why I never want to go to Mexico.

Born and raised in Perth WA. First time visiting Bali actually, and tbh I wouldn't come back :/ main attraction is the beaches, and sorry but Australia has Bali whipped in that aspect :p I can travel 2.5 hours from the city and be in beach paradise, plus the weather isn't so damn sticky all the time! Also no piles of burning rubbish all over the street. And you can actually drink the water from the taps. And the air doesn't smell like fetid sewage. And (most of) the people are actually genuinely friendly and don't constantly try to rip you off. Jus' sayin' :p come visit me sometime!

Can't wait for them to get here, it's not *too* bad atm as we have like 3 main competitors, but a big 4th giant can only mean good things.
No Cookies | Perth Now

And people wonder why I never want to go to Mexico.

Ohhh yeah on that topic I hate going to places that just arn't as good as home. It pisses me off when I pay £1K for a holiday and i'm staying somewhere where the accomodation is inferior to my home, the internet is slower, the beds are less comfy etc. So I paid all this money to be less comfy and worse entertained than at home ? righttttttttt........

I don't mind if it's an activity holiday so much, like skiing, as you are rarely at the actual accomodation. But when it's just a holiday to chill, I want a 5 star hotel or a nicely appointed villa.

This is where I stayed when I went to Whistler. It was amazing. Loveeeeeeeeeeee American houses.

3000sq ft, 6 bed.

4941-Dining-Area.jpg

Last edited:
Currently I am enjoying 3 week off from work. After having a busy year being with splitting HP into 2 separate companies, some serious break time is need.

Later today I will be over at my family's place for Christmas lunch.

Other plans for the holiday period is get my man cave sorted. My partner is allowing me to covert the guest bed room into a man cave.

Might also clock up some hours on Fallout 4. I really have not had the time to sink my teeth into that game

HARPER :O :O :O HE LIIIIIIVES! XD

We've moved on to one of the little islands near bali, muuuch better already. Gonna go for an early morning snorkel tomorrow, should be fun :D I do like that we can rent a motorbike here for $8 a day

Merry Christmas all!

Ended up coming home early as the weather is supposed to get bad tonight / tomorrow. Snow accumulations forecasted anywhere from 4-8" at where I live, to up to 12" where my parents live.

Lots of rain here, lots of flooding. I am up in the hills so no worries for me.

I did get a pre-paid $100 MasterCard for Christmas, but am still waiting on the pension payout to get my gift. I am trying to decide what to get. I am currently at odds over a GTX 960 to replace the 760, or a 32" LCD TV for my main monitor.

Back
Top Bottom