• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dbernie41 said:
Simply put. Coke. Just wondering, what do those little orange and gray cubes under the avatars mean? Is that like showing how close you are to obtaining a new "rank"?

yes; the grey boxes will light up as your post count increases.. unless you enter custom text.

Uhg, that Bawls drink isn't bad either, but I've learned after all the screw ups i do on my computer (moving everything to D drive to format C and end up formatting D) or (when i put the wires on the molex connector backwards so it fed my cd-roms 12V's instead of 5V) yea.. I've learned to always get that pot of coffee going so i'm thinking right.. yup, cheers!

Meck said:
So how many posts do you need for each rank.
I knew at one time, but now I've forgotten. Maybe someone that knows will come along and answer.

By looking at others post counts, it seems you get one box colored for 50 posts, two boxes for 100, three boxes for 300..... well, it's a guess anyway!

Dave :D

I drink water all the time but if I'm tired, I will drink:

doctor peper.

diet coke/pepsi + HC fruitpunch = soft cocktail, because they don't mix very well and usually you see the red punch in the bottom and brown coke on top:)

Emily said:
Sprite :D

I think we need a "neither" option.

That or Ginger Ale for me. (More the latter, lately).
That can bring us to Sprite vs. 7up, or whatever Ginger Ale companies exist. :laughing:

But I chose Coke...out of the two, that is my preference.

A sidenote, this thread dates to 2002...someone here revived it. :D

Out of the two....Pepsi....
But, I prefer Black Coffee, Water and Twist-Up.
East Coast peeps will understand the last one....

-Mike

Diet Pepsi for me.

It's taste better that diet coke when it warm.
It's special at the shop more offen than coke.
Every one else in the house hates it, so I know I do not have to worry about some one stealing my stash.

How ever, you give me DECAF, and I will slit your throat. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom