that guy in hl2 (the old guy from the tram)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think there isnt a gamer out there who plays HL or HL2 and doesnt try to shoot Gman even though they KNOW he is vital to the game... must be that killer instinct inside us all.
maybe they should make a special version of the game where Gman gets wasted in the first 5 minutes and you win the game :)

bigbmxdave said:
I dont think there isnt a gamer out there who plays HL or HL2 and doesnt try to shoot Gman even though they KNOW he is vital to the game... must be that killer instinct inside us all.
maybe they should make a special version of the game where Gman gets wasted in the first 5 minutes and you win the game :)

That would be a good idea but that would take out his novelty altogether. I mean we would get tired of him if we could waste him every time he pops out hehe....

an idea on who or what you think he is? I have a few ideas. Either, he is human from a parallel OR future world using you to control events to stop some God aweful event (like invasion) or he is not human and god knows what he is.

u see him every chapter.. i read a walkthrough :p I'm stuck on that bridge bit where u got the motor car :(

The TV is not plugged in btw.... Crappy eh?

Killing G-Man is like killing someone who just offered your a kickass adventure ... Doesn't make sense to me.

bigbmxdave said:
Have someone play as the G-man in deathmatch...then waste him left and right. There ya go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom