TF Dedicated BF2 ranked Server : Interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
HAVOC2k5 and THEBLEAKNESS are working together on plans to purchase a "TF Public Dedicated BF2 Ranked server". To start with we are focusing on a 16 to 18 slot server w/ team speak. We believe that this will give TF members the ability to play together and communicate while enjoying the total BF2 experience.

We would like to get an idea of anyone whom would be "Seriously" interested in participating in this server. "We aren't talking about oh i'll show up once in awhile." We are talking about serious BF2 players that will make it worth while to purchase this server.

If you are interested, please note where you live, time and days that you are usually on and if you would be interested in being a server admin.

Initially, THEBLEAKNESS and MYSELF will "foot the bill" for the initial start up cost. The lifespan of this server will be solely determined on the "kindness of donations" from those that are interested.

At this time we would just like to get an idea of those that would be seriously interested and could possibly donate to keep it running.

Thanks.

Tyler1989 said:
thanks for being so nice and I do mean that but I must ask what if you don't play BF2...

lol - then.... um... you don't play BF2? And you wouldn't have any interest in participating in a TF server for a game you don't play?

I think that kinda sums it up?

I will be purchasing Soon...once I get my computer up and running I will Glady donate money too...

I cant make any guarantees right now becuase my system is not up and running yet but dont forget my name..

Thank you. Lord AnthraX. When you get your PC up and running and are playing BF2 we will gladly provide you with all of the server info.

Any donation you would make would be greatly appreciated and completely up to you.

I would like to thank anyone considering donating and i would like to encourage those that play bf2 and would like too play with others from TF, too donate.

This would be a great opportunity for those who dont play CS:S but love too play Battlefield 2 to learn new online multiplayer friends.

Thank you Lord AnthraX for the consideration. When do you plan on having your computer up and running?

I would be in :)

I mean, alot of people here want to shoot and burn me. So we got the shooting down in BF2.

Nice, it seems that we are getting some more interest. Some serious, some sarcastic. that's ok... We'll give this a few more days then THEBLEAKNESS and I will go forward with the server.

If it doesn't work out, well at least we tried and gave everyone an opportunity to play together in their very own.. TF BF2 Server...

Now... i'm going to go play... anyone wanna join me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom