TF Baby #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a feeling that this was coming with some of the FB posts she had been making of late. Congrats to you both.

Hehe all the time! The crazyness never ends with me whether it's good or bad.

Soul, if you actually come in the winter then make sure it's after December 18th so you can see the new PP :)

I'd love that, just depends when I decide to leave to meet my family in Germany for christmas. I think I'd leave 20th at the latest, so it's doable. Guess we'll see closer to the date :D

I had a feeling that this was coming with some of the FB posts she had been making of late. Congrats to you both.
I was being discrete by not posting anything at all. We just told my mom and sister today. I'm not telling the rest of my friends until the LAN this weekend. My mom was so happy at the thought of being a grandma that she almost cried. My sister was like WHOA WTF didn't see that coming. One of my closest friends was hanging out tonight who knew from the start (during the me freak out stage) and we went to walmart to see all the baby stuff. He was coming up with some of the most ghetto but genius ideas ever for cribs and strollers and stuff.

You need to tell the wifey that she needs to stay close to the PC at all times so that the little one will be exposed to the overclocking aura :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom