Tech Forums is destroying my screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think zed was trying to make the point of " wow i'm on techforums because it's so great...but i'm on it so much it's burnt itself into my screen" ...as a compliment. but it seems like it flew over your heads and kinda was all " NO LAWLZ THAT CAN"T TEH HAPPEN !!@!@!@" lol

i think zed was trying to make the point of " wow i'm on techforums because it's so great...but i'm on it so much it's burnt itself into my screen" ...as a compliment. but it seems like it flew over your heads and kinda was all " NO LAWLZ THAT CAN"T TEH HAPPEN !!@!@!@" lol

Couldnt have put it better myself.

I am on Tech-Forums a lot myself. I have never had this happen. It is open in my browser at least 8 hours a day. ;)

Same no burn in for me.

Go ahead and blame it on the forums anyway. Better yet, blame it on only Mak. He posts so much it forces us to stay on and respond :p.

Same no burn in for me.

Go ahead and blame it on the forums anyway. Better yet, blame it on only Mak. He posts so much it forces us to stay on and respond :p.

I blame everything on Mak. Its hot outside because of him, im poor because of him and im on these forums too much because of him.

Bad Mak. Very Bad.... :freak:

Thank you. Thank you very much. I will have my acceptance speech ready for the presentation tomorrow.

Well Zedman you better get a tie. It isnt that hard. :p

Glad to see that i have been able to be of some use for people. :D

On a side note my monitor is suffering cause of Tech-Forums. I almost put my fist through it recently cause someone got me flustered. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom