Tech-Forums Gaming Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter.Cort

TF's First Dry Ice User!
Me and Vernon decided to start up a Halo type clan that could involve people from Tech-Forums, but I didn't want to limit it to just halo. i see that we do already have a Steam community so i figure we can incorporate that, and also have games like crysis and cod4. if we get enough people interested in a tech forums clan for games then I will start up a website with some help from the people here (i've got ftp space, just don't know how to set up a website on it).

so just post with the game's you play or want to play and your contact info so i can add you to a group.

if everybody interested could get XFIRE (Xfire.com) that would be extremely helpful. also teamspeak/vent is extremely useful.

did you have to name your thread that? people could get that confused with our 'Tech Forums Steam Community' sticky. dont mean to sound rude or anything.

i could set a website up. i just finished another website for my college project Vinyl Co - Home Page. theres nothing on it, but its only meant to be a template, and JKC is an imaginary company. Entirely WC3 Complient and runs mostly on CSS. order form doesnt work though. curse frontpage 2003. also some pages may appear funny, so youll need to refresh them once theyve loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom