Tech Forums Appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.
As bad as the flaming gets here, its nowhere near as bad as it is on many forums. And even with the disagreements especailly on the ATI vs. Nvidia issue, there isn't a sense of hate between the members like there is on other forums.

Thats what i was talking about Beedubaya, and i agree. I think more people should come together with their likes and or dislikes for the forum because, who knows? maybe it will help someone? I have nothing i dislike about the forum so far except i didnt get a free turkey sandwich by registering! Then again if i remember correctly the registration process was painless and simple, so, i appreciated that as well. Keep em comin guys!

Ya, I really like this forum too. I have joined up to other forums, but they never had a lasting effect. Right now, I only actively post at TF and a forum my buddy made for our class.

There is one person on this forum, you all know who it is without me saying his name, who can't get it right and constantly causes turmoil and discord. Other than that, i don't really have a problem with anybody else here.

Oh yeah! I bought an MSI 6600GT online, and it came with a GREAT bundle of games (including Doom3.. but i think he was just throwing that in). I'd like to thank everyone that helped me choose this awesome video card, because it even LOOKS neat! Thanks everyone.

beedubaya said:
There is one person on this forum, you all know who it is without me saying his name, who can't get it right and constantly causes turmoil and discord. Other than that, i don't really have a problem with anybody else here.

I know who you speak of. That person, among a couple others are on my ignore list, and I dont even see their posts. I dont want to start arguements with them or criticize them or even acknowledge their existance.

At TF, I just want to help the help-needing members and learn things for myself while I'm at it.

Thanks for all of the kind comments, guys/girls. The people behind the scenes here do their best to keep this site up and running.

I want to give a personal thanks to ALL of our mods. Keep up the good work!

so far I like it, sept for the constant flame wars, but most of the time i get a good laugh out of those, but all in all I like it much better that other forum sites I have used...

Well from my view:).................You all are awesome!!!!!!! You guys are very helpful, and nice. I'll never ever ever use another computer forum again. This is my new home and very happy here. However, I've already built my new computer system, so I don't have a lot of hardware questions now. I do on occasion have Operating System questions, because I'm new to using Suse Linux, and there's just bits I'm still struggling with. I know I'm new here, but like everyone so far. So............just GOTTA LOVE YA!!!!!! Thank you all for such a nice warm welcome and the politeness. Thank you guys with your smart skills with computers. Without you guys, a lot of people would probably not even use a computer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom