Teamspeak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayaprayer

In Runtime
Hey I'm new to VOIP but me and some friends all play WoW, but we aren't all in the same guild. So we wanted a teamspeak server so we can still talk while we all play. Does teamspeak work on macs as well as PC's? If not, any suggestions for a free VOIP program that WILL work for both?

yes it will work but only mac osx and its beta version.

I also suggestion ventrilio instead because it doesnt have a one second delay like teamspeak does :)

and those are the two big ones. Good luck

zeppelinfan2009 said:
I also suggestion ventrilio instead because it doesnt have a one second delay like teamspeak does :
But can Ventrilio connect to Teak Speak Servers?

Like Ventrilio might be better than Teamspeak, but you need to think about what is the rest of your guild or people you are playing with are using.

Yeah, pretty much everyone on WoW uses Teamspeak, you've got to conform so everybody else in the game can communicate with you when needed.
I used TS all the time back when I played WoW, never had a problem with it.

Dont think ts can connect to ventrillo or vice verca. static ip is required to host ur own server to. To host ur own be sure to download both ts and the ts server.

Yeah i also have a problem just like that. I downloaded Teamspeak, and the Teamspeak server, but when i go and click on it, then it goes down in an icon near the time. When i right click on it, i click administration. So what do i do after that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom