Taking out the vocals in MP3's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthall

Beta member
Hey guys, first post here, my friend has decided to make a pvp video in WoW, and he said he liked the song by depeche mode - tainted love (techno remix), but he doesnt like it witht he vocals, how do i take the vocals ut of it? Is this even possible? If not can anyone find me a no vocal version because i cant find one? Thanks guys

Make sure you use the search function before you post. This has been asked MANY times.

There are numerous audio plugins you can use to remove vocals, but the left over music is worthless. You will also hear bits and pieces as well as the reverberation from the original vocals. It isn't worth the hassle.

your best bet would be to hunt down some remixes of that song and isolate parts that already have the vocals taken out and try to loop it. ACID is an excellent loop-based program that integrates seamless beat-mapping, tempo and pitch changing. it might be useful.

or you can try to find some depeche mode mixes on vinyl. there's usually some instrumentals on them.

just search for an instrumental of the song. sometimes they'll have it, sometimes they won't, it depends on the song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom