Taking an online A+ class

Easy exam...

Step 1, Buy a book for $80 (make sure it's the latest material)
Step 2, use professormesser.com website
Step 3, study
Step 4, take both exams

IMO you unless you have zero technical experience you shouldn't be wasting money on schooling for the A+ or Net+. I realize if someone has zero IT background yes a class may work best. But to spend hundreds of dollars, not know if it's the right material and still have to pay for the course is stupid.

CompTIA exams aren't too difficult IMO.

I asked several times if it was the official exams and if they were included. I, myself, was skeptical about it but they've told me a couple of times that there is a voucher and that it's included. I've already paid and I don't think I can drop out now without losing the money. Also, I switched to the advanced class so I can take the exams sooner. I won't be doing this again for Network+ or Security+. I realize now how much of a mistake it was since I have a book, have been watching Professor Messer videos, and I've already started as an intern at a Help Desk job. Its pretty ridiculous now. I wish I would have done more research but I didn't know how to go about it. Thanks for your input, though. Between the people I work with at the PC job and you guys I know I'm going to self study for my next couple of certificates.

Back
Top Bottom