Take Care Everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesgroovin

HONK if you route packets
As if I haven't already left yet.... :)
Today I came to a new realization that I cannot continue here. This is not a "look for sympathy" post. Simply a goodbye post. Logic would presume that my few years here would proove to be as of some worth, and I feel that it has. That is what I was looking for when I came here.

Many moons ago, I had 2 simple questions answered for me here and I stuck to this page since.

I was recently offered a position with Microsoft and Google (yes, portions of them are the same company) to analyse traffic patterns across the globe with certain criteria. There is a team of us around the globe. We basically host a major DNS at our place of residence (along with 3 filters and 4 firewalls......yes 4! HEHE) and analyze the traffic to and from.

Needless to say, this job has me traveling everywhere. And my time on this forum has come to an end. (Although, I told them that no matter what office I was in anywhere in the world.....I dont need to wear shoes......and they BOUGHT IT!!! hehe)

I had happy times here and really look forward to coming back every now and again to check up on everyone.

Happy Holidays and take care everyone.

Much love and Care,

::Mike
(Mikesgroovin)

- "omg not another one..jeese just leave...stop crying out for symathy" SARCASIM
jks lol..cya round...hope the jobs works out well :D

Great jobs at MS and Google man. A couple of my friends works/used to at MS. I know those guys used to get $100 K / year easy just for being code monkeys. Since you seem to have a more "interesting" job, I am sure you make much more.. ;)..

Good luck to you :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom