Tablet PC that plays PC Games

GBEFC

Beta member
I am looking at buying a Tablet over the next few weeks and wondered if there were any that play PC games smoothly.

I have a USB DVD drive that I could use to connect the PC CD's into the tablet if need be. In particular I am hoping to play Championship Manager 01/02 on the tablet on the go so it doesnt need cutting edge graphics, just the capability of recognising and installing the game.

Which tablet would people recommend for anything like this?

Thanks in advance

To install or run any normal Windows application, you're looking at a Surface Pro or a Surface Pro 2. They have full versions of Windows on them (where as the Surface RT only has Windows RT, which is ARM based, like Android/Apple tablets).

To install or run any normal Windows application, you're looking at a Surface Pro or a Surface Pro 2. They have full versions of Windows on them (where as the Surface RT only has Windows RT, which is ARM based, like Android/Apple tablets).

What's your overall impression of the Surface Pro and Surface Pro 2?

I'm looking at the two in England and the difference in price is around £200. Is there no other machines on the market that have the full windows operating system?

The Surface tablets are nice - I'd like one.

You won't really be able to find one for around or under that price though, I doubt. Maybe a used Pro 1, but the Pro 2's are still semi-new and are still somewhat expensive.

Thanks Carnage, I think I'll have to wait until they come down. Having just bought an expensive laptop, I can't justify another expensive purchase so soon haha.

Back
Top Bottom