Superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Law said:
Reche Caldwell O_O

Yea that guy totally blew a catch that should been made and should been a touchdown instead settling for a field goal. And what happen to the secondary and Hobb making rookie mistakes. Oh well, there's always next season to forward to.

I'm going with Peyton, much respect for that guy and he deserves to get a ring.

hahaha no kidding , more like 0_0

Yeah, again, Peyton like you said, does deserve it.

But then again, there are some vet's on the bears that would love to have a ring. But wouldn't anyone?

35-24 is my final score, The winning team being the Colts.\

yes I am weird to say huh, im a owner of of reserved 108 lakers seating tickets which cost about 300 a game :) I'm also a huge dodger fan but when it comes to football out here hating the raiders is like a death threat and I love it, same as with the chargers. so I took up the patriots seeing as my uncle has extreme high blood pressure from him screaming at the **** tv

homerj14 said:
yes I am weird to say huh, im a owner of of reserved 108 lakers seating tickets which cost about 300 a game :) I'm also a huge dodger fan but when it comes to football out here hating the raiders is like a death threat and I love it, same as with the chargers. so I took up the patriots seeing as my uncle has extreme high blood pressure from him screaming at the **** tv

Holy crap 300 a game? Wish I had that amount of money.

Did you happen to be at the game Kobe put up 80+ against the raptors?

lol ^ yes I was I'll never forget it I think it was jan 18? or 22 something like that it was amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom