Sudden COD4 Lag.. and I'm at all Lowest Settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
My PC is lagging on COD4, I've played COD4 online before and this never happens online, and it works for a while, but sometimes it just hits 3fps for some reason and stops going up or down, I can easily Alt Tab out and end the process via Task Manager, but I was wondering if Windows XP SP3 did it or one of the updates I installed?

Right Now I'm uninstalling it to see if it helps...

Thats what I thought too, but I tried multiple servers and all of the ones I tried were US ones ( I used Gametracker Servers to find Cracked servers)

EDIT: I uninstalled SP3 and still no luck, it says "Warning: This IP Address has been banned by Punkbuster" where all the people killed are... even though I've never cheated in my life at COD4.... D: I give up on this game

Is the lag only with gameplay or right from the beginning with multiplayer menu etc?

I had similar problem getting the lag constantly and found out it was a memory leak. Try updating PB and restart comp then play.

Like just 30 seconds in the game is where it starts, but I removed PB and no more lag :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom