strange picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you watch the video of the flag , you can clearly see that it is held up (at the top) by a wire, and as it is placed in the dirt/moondust, it "bounces" a bit... which gives the bottom portion of the flag, the appearance of waving in the wind.

I think it is entirely true about the moon landing, we have the Parkes "radio telescope" in Australia which is what they used to pick up all the signals from Apollo 11, so everybody could see it on TV.

Good discussion... I also heard that in some pictures there were a lot of little rocks and stones and sand beneath the landed ship, but you know the engine should had blown those things away. I don't have the picture though but have yall ever heard about that?

if there is no air how can it blow them away? and yes mike thats an obvious photo manipluation of the dog.

here's the proof: look at the dog's shadow. the dog appears to be missing a entire front leg. and see how shadows form on the left side of the astronaut?

look at the back of the dog's legs, no shadowing. also look at how the dog has blurry edges and his tail is completely blurred, meaning bad photoshopping. oh yeah plus dogs need air to breathe or they. . . . die, totally FAKE!

apokalipse said:
what about the people that actually saw the astronauts get into the rocket and take off?

A fair point, but assuming that it was fake (and make no mistake, I do not believe that this was so), they could have gone into orbit (like those others who have gone into outer space) and later returned after their moon landing was faked.

Personally, I do not see any point in faking the moon landing when the technology to accomplish the feat was indeed available to America. I've heard of this show (though I have not actually seen it) and it sounds like complete junk to me. Sort of something created by people with nothing better to do designed to spark some controversy for the fun of it. I would like to hear some of their "proof"...though one of the ideas was apparently the waving flag issue. Definetly not a selling point. :)

Actually, i just watched the show that I think you are referring to, a while back...and it is not what it seems. The link is here http://www.cbc.ca/passionateeyesunday/feature_161103.html

At the end of the show, there is a disclaimer about this and it's on the website 9quoted below);

"With use of 'hijacked' archival footage, false documents, real interviews taken out of context or transformed through voice-over or dubbing, staged interviews, as well as, interviews with astronauts like Buzz Aldrin and others, Dark Side Of The Moon navigates the viewer through lies and truth; fact and fiction. This is no ordinary documentary. Its intent is to inform and entertain the viewer, but also to shake him up - make him aware that one should always view television with a critical eye"

It was all faked at area 51. But yea its always easy to get caught up in thoses contorversy shows. Its the same wit rover on mars. Cud be sum guy with photoshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom