steam account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
what does this mean: The steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request. Please try again in a few minutes.

What should i do? I am trying to download counter strike condition zero and gti racing and some other games. I tried and tried for about 1 hour and keep getting the same error so i think thats the last time i am spending that kind of money on games from steam.

What you should do is wait a while, and try downloading it when the steam servers aren't busy.

ah, so you changed your post away from asking someone for their ID to this. Thats why I said it would be removed for anyone who is wondering.

kfc469 what the heck are you talkin about? why would i want to do something illegal? anyway i was only downloading one game at a time. I can't download counter strike source cause i allready tried 30 times today too.

anybody who needs a steam account just send me an e-mail and a couple days later you have a steam account with several games.

counter strike source
half life 2 and several more.

My e-mail address = dodgeviper_121@hotmail.com

Norcent said:
kfc469 what the heck are you talkin about? why would i want to do something illegal? anyway i was only downloading one game at a time. I can't download counter strike source cause i allready tried 30 times today too.

how is the next post after this one legal? Those games are not free. This post:
Norcent said:
anybody who needs a steam account just send me an e-mail and a couple days later you have a steam account with several games.

counter strike source
half life 2 and several more.

My e-mail address = dodgeviper_121@hotmail.com

There is a "hacked" steam account that allows you to play all of steams games offline. But this post still looks like a scam to steal steam accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom