Static_11 , calling Static_11 , the doctor will see you now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
Your box was full, but this was the PM I wrote back to you

Well first off....why is your cousin such a ****?

2nd...if theres no place to change it in the BIOS, then he wouldn't have been able to change it.

3rd and possibly the most important, stock voltage for a AMD XP 2800+ barton is 1.65 ;)

gimli of gloin said:
bit late there diabloII....
Maybe he doesn't waste all his time on these forums like you........and me........and Nubius, especially Nubius. :p

well it doesn't help that my job is online retail sales, and that I'm taking online classes at the college :p

It's easy to pop into the forums between putting up products or a homework assignment...both of which give me headaches.

Yes...I also tried to send a PM (reply) to you yesterday. Note that Sent Items do count towards your total capacity.

Qiranworms said:
Yes...I also tried to send a PM (reply) to you yesterday. Note that Sent Items do count towards your total capacity.

... i didnt know that :(

well this is gay, how do i change it then? is there any program too or am i SOL?

Static is a dumbass, he hasn't realized that the Sent messages count.

If i didn't post this, he still wouldn't have. So i thought i would make it stick out, sorry to copy you Qiranworms.

!!!STATIC YOUR SENT MESSAGES COUNT TOWARDS YOUR TOTAL INBOX!!!

Good day to all,
-blitze

Blitze105 said:
If i didn't post this, he still wouldn't have. So i thought i would make it stick out, sorry to copy you Qiranworms.

...yet the post before you seen this was, "oh, i get it now"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom