Star Trek: The Movie (Game)

Yeah well, people on the internet are nuts and oblivious to a lot of stuff. (e.g. the fools on my facebook who freakout when I post onion articles). Except for the people on the forums, ya'll are smart.

It's the same thing with the news... that's partially why I hardly ever watch it. If the news was accurate, we'd have all died of about 27 brand new deadly diseases 73 times over since the start of the new year.

Agreed.

I thought that Captain America game got a good score and review, was praised as one of the few movie licensed games that did it right since it launched close to the movie release date.

I thought that Captain America game got a good score and review, was praised as one of the few movie licensed games that did it right since it launched close to the movie release date.

The Captain America game was good. It was essentially a less polished Arkham game. The shield is awesome.

That was my game back in the day. I actually was the number one ranked player on Xbox Live... and still would be if they hadn't shut down the servers :mad:

I miss that game so much. Last I checked, I couldn't even play it on the 360 by itself anymore. Which sucks, because single player was just as good.

Talking about Battlefront 2 makes me nostalgic with a need to play Knights of the Old Republic again... :(

Back
Top Bottom