Star Craft

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Starcraft is a GREAT game, multiplayer, lan, and campaign are all great.

Starcraft 2, will most likely suck, broken up into 3 games, no LAN features, have to be on Battle.net 2.0 to play with a friend that is in the SAME room as you, and most of all, only one account per cdkey, which isn't a great idea.... Smurph accounts are what made great players great, it would be stupid for most this to happen in a house where multiple people will end up using the same install and have to share an account, I can see the account closures happening quickly because a little or older brother decides to use a 3rd party program...

So, all in all, SC2 isn't a buy for me, not even a download... But, SC will always be sitting on my computer in an ISO format...

IMO Starcraft is a GREAT game, multiplayer, lan, and campaign are all great.

Starcraft 2, will most likely suck, broken up into 3 games, no LAN features, have to be on Battle.net 2.0 to play with a friend that is in the SAME room as you, and most of all, only one account per cdkey, which isn't a great idea.... Smurph accounts are what made great players great, it would be stupid for most this to happen in a house where multiple people will end up using the same install and have to share an account, I can see the account closures happening quickly because a little or older brother decides to use a 3rd party program...

So, all in all, SC2 isn't a buy for me, not even a download... But, SC will always be sitting on my computer in an ISO format...

That was a heated subject on over the week end. Especially considering that half the players there are avoiding Half Life 2 just because of Steam.

Meh, if I can find a program that allows the lan play on SC2 after it's release, then maybe me and my friends will purchase it, most of us refuse to buy steam related software, or just about any software that has that much protection on it, for the most part, because half us don't have internet anymore because of the economy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom