Spyware Problem Cant Uninstall It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

Fully Optimized
This problem has happend to me before, i just completely Restarted my computer last week. And i already got hit by some anonnying spyware.

When i go to Run then type MSCONFIG, then look to see whats under StartUp, a few that never been their appear. Just before this i got the massive line of websites poping up asking you to install their spyware. Screwed my howl computer up. I found the motherboard in Add/Remove Programs. One is called Home Search Assistent another is called Search Extender. When i click Remove, it wont because the path has been jacket up. It says Unable to open/blach/blach/blach Uninstall.

So the people that designed this purposly made it forget how to uninstall itself. So my computer wont get it out. What i dont understand is why my computer wont throw that crap out. Its changing my home page and redirecting my websites. So im starting to get pissed off.

Im not the best with software, can someone plese help me.

i recommend using hi-jack this but u gotta be careful of what u delete u have to kno what yr doing or ur gonna screw ur system keep all of the backups unless ur 100% sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom