Spotify !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
What is Spotify?

Spotify is a new way to enjoy music. Simply download and install, before you know it you'll be singing along to the genre, artist or song of your choice. With Spotify you are never far away from the song you want.

There are no restrictions in terms of what you can listen to or when. Forget about the hassle of waiting for files to download and fill up your hard drive before you get round to organising them. Spotify is instant, fun and simple.

Because music is social, Spotify allows you to share songs and playlists with friends, and even work together on collaborative playlists, Friday afternoon in the office might never be the same again! We're music lovers like everyone else.

We want to connect millions of people with their favorite songs by creating a product that people love to use. We respect creativity and believe in fairly compensating artists for their work. We've cleared the rights to use the music you'll listen to in Spotify.

It's great (better than most similar apps imo) :D just search for tracks/albums in your country, and add to your playlist. I have no idea how and why this is legal - but as far as i'm aware, it is ;)

However "We've released our free advertising supported version in Sweden, Norway, Finland, the UK, France and Spain."

Guess this is useful for UK members only.

https://www.spotify.com/en/

Just found out the music is all 160kb/s Ogg Vorbis, could be worse, i guess.

Kinda. I posted it because i preferred the app then most others, the others ive used are pretty crap.

As long as it acts similar to a radio, and they have a permit, then they can...

Nothing like a radio. You can search for music and play it, pause it, fast forward it whenever you want. You can add whole albums to your playlist.

I think it's legal, because there is links to download it and pay for it, and theres adverts for new albums every 15 songs or so.

Great though :)

There any way to download the songs to your computer to put on an ipod or anything, or is it just streaming?

EDIT : they dont have any good drum n bass/dubstep :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom