Source vs. BF2

Status
Not open for further replies.

123Justin

In Runtime
hey what are your opinions on BF2 and Source if you were to only pick one of those games, i know ther kinda different games cuz BF2 u move around a big place but source u stay in one little area, but if u were to choose a game, which do you think is more fun/addicting?

Are you talking about CS:source, DOD:source, what? I like BF2 because of the nonstop action. I don't like waiting to do my killing (I die a lot :p)

oops sorry for the confusion, i meant COUNTERSTRIKE SOURCE. Yea.. im planning to buy a game and i dunt know which one to choose, BF2 and Source.

Get Both. :D If you buy HL2, you get CS:S free in it. :D In my opinion, BF2>CS:S. Both are great games, though.

bleak: Ive had so much homework in the past weeks. :cross: I just bought some new headphones with a mic, and they should be here by now. (**** newegg) :mad:
:p.
But now i can join in on the teamspeak action. :D

css. You can actually kill someone with ground combat realisticly, instead of getting that lagged out feeling when your shooting someone.

BF2 is by far better game IMO. i personally dont even like CS:S. id rather play rainbow six raven sheild than CS:S. or even CoD UO.

CS:S is really fun once you get better at it. It's pretty fast paced though. I like how BF2 is on a much larger scale, and actually feels like a war/battle. CS:S just feels like a SWAT team in the middle east. But I have to put up with it since I don't have BF2.

Vybuni said:
bleak: Ive had so much homework in the past weeks. :cross: I just bought some new headphones with a mic, and they should be here by now. (**** newegg) :mad:

You know... it aint newegg... It's whoever you paid to ship it with. More than likely, crappy UPS...

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom