sony wont charge, but will your internet provider?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8r dude

Solid State Member
i have signed up to the sony friends network and was later told by a friend that my internet provider may charge for this. Has anyone acually been charged for the provided service?

i have signed up to the sony friends network and was later told by a friend that my internet provider may charge for this. Has anyone acually been charged for the provided service?

Dude your paying your ISP (Internet Service Provider) For internet, and youve got it, and your paying for it, They can only charge you for the internet, and not how you use it. They are supplying a service, So you can do what you want with it.

Thanks.

exactly your interent service provider can only charge you for the interent, not what your using your internet for, If they do charge you then there a rip-off! Switch to Shaw :D

pay per megabyte? you wont still get charge since it still uses the same amount of megabytes doesnt it?

i dont think the ps3 had something like xbox live, its just free. Some of the demo downloads have to pay though.

You MIGHT have to pay your ISP... What Nitestick was getting at is there are ISP's in some regions that have bandwidth caps... Such as 1 GB/month, and you are either cut off, or charged for additional bandwidth above that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom