"Sony patent takes first step towards real-life Matrix"

Status
Not open for further replies.
"IMAGINE movies and computer games in which you get to smell, taste and perhaps even feel things."

So you're running around in a game and suddenly you get shot in the head... hmm... I realy want to feel that... Or perhaps you are running around amidst dead, decaying bodies, and you get that stagnant smell of festering flesh... Yummy. Perhaps it could be good for some games, but deafinetly not for an FPS.

Wow...crazy stuff...I don't really like it myself for games at least. I wouldn't want to smell the smells of Doom 3 lol...or feel the heat of the Hell area. I can't really think of any games that this would be necissary on.

The future of gaming looks good. The next step is to actually be part of the game your playing mentally and physically.

.... i really dont want to smell some of my games.. resident evils included in that... parasite eve... man id stop playing games if they did that

lol tomb raider! thatd be interesting...
do u guys really think they are going to make us smell it and feel it? kus i think some ppl would literally go insane... idk

Nubius said:
yeah but think about how fun Playboy: The mansion game would be :D
Considering the amount of VR games that are out there that are ADULT ONLY, that does not surpise me.

The Matrix Has You........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom