Somone help me out with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it doesn't matter now because I'm sure somehow the PSU got shorted out because now when I plug everything in the green light on the motherboard won't even come on and it won't power up or anything. Looks like I'm gonna have to send a few items back in for replacements, ugh.

M733mhz said:
Well it doesn't matter now because I'm sure somehow the PSU got shorted out because now when I plug everything in the green light on the motherboard won't even come on and it won't power up or anything. Looks like I'm gonna have to send a few items back in for replacements, ugh.

That's also a sign of a bad motherboard. Test the PSU out on another system.

It sounds like you need a bit of help. Please go to someone close to you that knows whats up. That will save you a bunch of time...

whats all this crap about the abit kn8 sli.. i have it.. and everything runs just fine.. i've done sli, i've hit 2.93 ghz on my opteron.... that abit kn8 sli is **** good if you ask me

never had one problem with it.. booted first try... no stupid signals or hastles with anything... simple overclocking on it, you don't get too in detail with everything yet you can still hit crazy mad speeds just like any other overclockers board.. and i have proven that by keeping in top 5 in our super pi times

I know what I'm doing, I'm just getting faulty parts, no problem, I'll just RMA some things back and get replacements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom