something strange in the sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could'ave been anything, technology, aliens trick of the light
Its nice to think that we're not alone... but maybe we are... :rolleyes:

Maybe they can live at -200c and on liquid helium?

Have you been reading Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy, where the police breathe methane...?

... we could really do with people like that, to reverse the affects of cows!

What about it being your blindspot. I see a black 'area' sometimes when i'm driving and glancing over the other way. You can usually notice it when you glance really quicking towards one way then start looking forward.

Just an idea.

im going to rule this one out for me. im not old enough to see such "black spots" yet in my vision.

It can happen at any time mate, the black spot's are temporary and can happen to any one.

A few questions,
1 how fast was it moving.
2 in what direction was it moving?
3 can you guess the latitude was is at?

Also it cant have been any out of atmo body created by man all of them are two small to be seen by the naked eye especially at night, and it would have been light phased by the moon any how.

Geminid Meteor Shower Tonight

Stargazer alert! Tonight is supposed to be the peak of the Geminid meteor shower. Alas, the nearly full moon will likely wash out most of the shooting stars. If you still plan on checking it out, best time will be between midnight and dawn. Good luck!

From around 2 AM until dawn (when our local sky window is aimed directly into the stream) it is possible to see about one "shooting star" every 30 seconds. …Although the rising Moon will greatly interfere, please get away from light sources when possible - it will triple the amount of meteors you see.

i liked the way mass effect had it with like a galactic goverment and they dotn cotnact planets with life o nthem until they contact them.

because they know if they did it would gravely affect there society. this has also been seen in star oceans they avoid planets and races until they have the technologie to reach them they do keep an eye on them tho.

^ This a rip off of star trecks prime directive and it wont happen ever, sorry a new plannet is there some one will land on it.

It can happen at any time mate, the black spot's are temporary and can happen to any one.

once again, im certain its not a blackspot in my vision. if it was just a blackspot in my vision then it would be too much of a coincidence just to see this black spot "move" and only visable in the moon's presents.

A few questions,
1 how fast was it moving.
2 in what direction was it moving?
3 can you guess the latitude was is at?

1- if it were my hand and 2 feet in front of me, i would say it would a slow/medium wave motion would be the speed.
2- it was moving right to left
3-i live in northern san diego county, if that helps?

OK sorry by direction i meant east to west west to east north to south etc.

^ This a rip off of star trecks prime directive and it wont happen ever, sorry a new plannet is there some one will land on it.

yea but i think if there is light out there i wouldnt see them landing on planets with a civilisation not ready for interaction. if tehre is a civilisation on it that is. empty planets with lets say plants and maybe animals sure but if it has civilisation i doubt they would if it issnt ready. our unviverse is so big its rediculous not to long ago they discoverd s solar sytem just liek ours and the yare preaty certain with the conditions it has it could have lfie there alltho it is so far away and the images we are getting now are very old so we dont know if there is even anything left there at all. the only way we will ever know if there is life out there is if the ycontact us or we surpase the speed of light which is unlikely.

umm why? Sorry but life seeks out life mate, a advanced civilisation would make contact with any other sentient life form out there. I just hope there not like us as when ever human kind has met other humans who are less technologicly developed it has ended in tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom