Socom 4

ngarrett1106

Baseband Member
I see that the online play for this will be discontinued in January of next year. Does this mean they may be starting to charge for certain online play for psn? Or are they creating a new multiplayer experience for socom players?

I see that the online play for this will be discontinued in January of next year. Does this mean they may be starting to charge for certain online play for psn? Or are they creating a new multiplayer experience for socom players?

It wasn't particularly well received among Socom players. I bought it at launch and was let down. I actually thought Mag was a stronger effort. Zipper was also shuttered so I'm sure that has something to do with it. A lot of the original Zipper Socom team are making H-Hour right now. You should look it up.

It wasn't particularly well received among Socom players. I bought it at launch and was let down. I actually thought Mag was a stronger effort. Zipper was also shuttered so I'm sure that has something to do with it. A lot of the original Zipper Socom team are making H-Hour right now. You should look it up.

Yeah, a buddy got it because we're huge Socom fans..and it was more like CoD than Socom. Super disappointed by it. Shame Zipper wasn't the team that made it.

They should just re-release the original Socom games lol.

Yea, I have had the game for awhile and first played it yesterday. My buddy would play socom online for ps2 and now that I have experienced the type of gameplay that it brings, it's truly enjoyable and sad they are getting rid of it.

We still try to have Socom 3 LAN parties with 6 vs 6 with friends if we can make it. Usually start at around 9 or 10am and go until midnight.

Ok. I'm in michigan though. I will look into getting socom 3 and get that experience as well. I will be working and have school so when there is time I will try and get on there.

Ok. I'm in michigan though. I will look into getting socom 3 and get that experience as well. I will be working and have school so when there is time I will try and get on there.

We don't play online; we just play over a LAN with friends in the same house.

Back
Top Bottom