Smashed Gamecube

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL dude, excellent revenge.

owlned.jpg

Yea. But he's young, and now all over the internet crying. Personally, I don't feel bad for him at all. I know people who are really sensitive and would immediately think that's funny, but then feel sorry for the kid.
Anyway, I still laugh at the slow-mo part when the kid says "where is it?" XD

feel bad for him????? I dont feel one ounce of remorse for that kid...

Did you hear him in the video.. What he called me? Picture him 10x more vulgar and aggressive. That is what he like.

dude are you ****ed that its on there again as someone else? I notcied right below your video someone else posted it as gamecube prank. . . .. . . . you should totaly get them banned. . . . .

Sony HC-65 camera = $799 (msrp) I got a deal on it tho :)
Raynox Ultra Wide angle lens = $50
Sony ECM-HS1 MIC = $70
Sony MiniDV tape = $6.99

vs.

prop gamecube = $35

my camera seems to be more valuable than that gamecube, he has such a violent temper that after he was done crying he would of done something to me/my camera. And I dont want to have my **** broken over a gamecube. This kid is the "shoot first, ask questions later" type of person.

cowboyX said:
dude are you ****ed that its on there again as someone else? I notcied right below your video someone else posted it as gamecube prank. . . .. . . . you should totaly get them banned. . . . .

i really cannot do anything about it, anyways i think people will see the difference when they see 125,000 views on my video and 300 on his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom