Site Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamhic

Baseband Member
I'm work on my main site thought you all could give me some suggestions or comments. I also have two other sites that I'm working on the links are on my main page all comments are welcome thanks.

My Site

Not a bad site. What exactly do you want to use this site for? Mainly links or maybe introduce yourself to the audience? Looks like you're good in Photoshop, so decorate your site, make it look even cooler.

Thank you I'm mainly using this site as a way for family and friends that live elswhere to see some of the hobbies that i do in my free time, those that I talk to about it never get to see it so i thought i could make it into a website or an intro(plus it's becoming another hobby lol).

great website, i love the legos, but u need to do a police theme too, that would b cool, and great machine, nice looking. i wish i had the money to dump into a machine like that, on your website, you might want to add stuff like music you like or your friends and goos times you go thorugh just w/e...

neo pets, good idea, but honestly, i really dont want to waste my time. sory. but it shows you yet another way people are using their time wisely online (sarcasim). but w/e you have fun w ur virtual pet, and any way, wats the rewards of having this pet? are there any benefits whatsoever?

pccc

really i don't understand the point or why it was even posted its not a suggestion or comment on my site so thanx ugh

who cares, nobodys interested, so just let it run and see where it goes.... ( anybody else have some other random sites!) lol

pccc

u should really try a site template, it will organize your site and make everything easier to look at. Right now your site is dark in some areas, bright in others, and if you want my honesty, its pretty boring on the whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom