Since my previous thread got hijacked and closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
making this decision isn't life or death. you can go live in canada for a month, year, 5 years... and if you don't like it, just move back to the states. make sure you stay at least 3 years till you get your landed immigrant status :p (although, it could be less for americans, i'm not sure). and once you have your citizenship, you can always come back to live when you feel like it.

talldude123 said:
Stay in America. We get too many American tourists.

Tourists? There is a big difference between a tourist and an immigrant.

Any American who thinks about moving to Canada isn't American. And if your not American your communist. :p

California blows. You could either move here and chose between the 3 open jobs and buy a small condo for $600,000, or move to the mid-west and buy a 6000 square foot castle for $250,000 while at the same time getting job offers left and right.*

*exaduration

Canada, eh?

I dunno about all that, but it is not a life and death situation. I say don't spend a lenghthy amount of time in canada, go to Iraq of Lebanon. ya...that'll make you miss home. Gaurenteed you will come back with a whole new sense of WTF?!?!?!!?

just to be "super cereal" Go ahead and go. I've lived in the south. I've been to California and New York. I've even been to Mexico and Maine, but I've never been to Canada. Just, eh....just don't come back crazy like 'em, ok?

So where would you go in Canada, eh???

NO ONE SAYS EHH!!! And were not crazy... our school system is better than urs... It shows too. I would explain but dont want to start flaming :eek: :)

The General said:
California blows. You could either move here and chose between the 3 open jobs and buy a small condo for $600,000, or move to the mid-west and buy a 6000 square foot castle for $250,000 while at the same time getting job offers left and right.*

*exaduration

That is some what true. You can buy a really big house in the midwest for 250,000$. Our house is 2 stories and a basement, 2 bath, 4 bedroom, living room, kitchen, and a dining room. I bet if it went on the market we would only get around 150,000$ for it know.

Move to the Midwest tons of jobs and low cost of living. Believe me we get tons of snow here during the winter. You won't feel to out of place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom