*sigh* another GOOD thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i acused someone of racism as their post seemed that way to me... i hope people dont feel I stepped over the line by telling the person in question that I was offended by their comments!

hygor said:
i acused someone of racism as their post seemed that way to me... i hope people dont feel I stepped over the line by telling the person in question that I was offended by their comments!

OK guys sorry I started the topic, I didnt anticipate there would be so many oppositions. I get angered VERY easily, so I take the blame for the discussion going on a tangent.

Lets just agree on one thing, that everyone has thier own opinion, whether right or wrong, and we shoudl all respect that.

:D

soundgarden said:
OK guys sorry I started the topic, I didnt anticipate there would be so many oppositions. I get angered VERY easily, so I take the blame for the discussion going on a tangent.

Lets just agree on one thing, that everyone has thier own opinion, whether right or wrong, and we shoudl all respect that.

:D

but my opinion is never wrong.......

hehe :p

Microbell is always the right in the situation - Mods have the final say in anything to do with the well being of the forum ;p

ADZ said:
MB - im behind ya 100% mate. If i had the privelages, i woulda axed the thread the same time u did.

cant help but roll my eyes at these kinda threads now...

*cough* suckup *cough* Your not getting mod ADZ, quit trying.

My thing is everything that we do has something to do with race, it is a big part of this society and i just think it should be talked about.

apokalipse said:
now I just wanna ask, why am I not a mod?
I want you to be honest

Maybe because your sig is tooooo big.

Just like your sig says: Life's not fair, get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom