Show US your PC area!

Status
Not open for further replies.
j369852147412 said:
nice thegeneral. i wish i had a big display to play games on...
btw is your keyboard and mouse wireless, or are the cords long enough for you to sit far away from the screen?

I gave in, and got good results. They are wireless. It's the Logitech MX3200 set. :)

Since Sw1tCh[FX] was a little shattered on that fact that my PC area was not covered with Sci-Fi and Anime stuff, I will post the following 2 images.

My Anime Figure Collection. I got another box that I still have not unpacked at I am lacking a shelf to put them on.

My comic book, anime mook, Role Play Game book and Compute game collection.
Ignor the mess in front of the shelf. Parents dropped off some more of my stuff from home 2 week ends ago that I am still in the process of sorting out whether or not I want to keep, sell, chuck or wait until the next Scout Garage Sale. (most likely chuck)

And I will confess that I do have one of those bamboo blinds with a picture of chun li (street fighter II) on it.

And there is a DVD self of anime and movies, however compaired to some other people that I know, it not really that impressive.

really poor quality, not to mention old camera phone pics:

img001sd1.jpg

loungeab5.jpg

here's mine. it's kind of a mess right now, but i just moved in to a new place so i have an excuse:

edit: and here's a close-up of the white sticker on the front of my monitor (the blue LED is WAAAYYY too bright, so I had to dim it):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom