Should i buy more ram?

What about fan, therre is one fan inside case. I have small fans, should i use them for front?

Fans won't help if all they're doing is pushing / pulling hot air around in that small space. You need to put the desktop in an area where it can get proper airflow, and pull in cool air and push out hot air.

+1 to this.

You're leaving what's practically a heater inside a box and fans inside the case won't do a thing unless that air has somewhere to go. Keeping it in the desk like that is like putting a blanket on it.

Fans won't help if all they're doing is pushing / pulling hot air around in that small space. You need to put the desktop in an area where it can get proper airflow, and pull in cool air and push out hot air.

+1 to this.
You're leaving what's practically a heater inside a box and fans inside the case won't do a thing unless that air has somewhere to go. Keeping it in the desk like that is like putting a blanket on it.

I will put to the left of case in the picture, where there is external haddisk and sound power suplier. Wide and fresh. I hope this helps to reduce temepreature.

I will put to the left of case in the picture, where there is external haddisk and sound power suplier. Wide and fresh. I hope this helps to reduce temepreature.

It should help somewhat, but like PP already stated earlier, P4's run hot regardless.

I changed its location, back and sides are open. But not much changed.

What about putting the fan in the reverse position in the back of case, you can see in the picture, so it can blow air inside, now pulling air but there is warm air to be pulled.

My pc is gone now :( It was open for 28 hours and suddenly it shut down. I tried to open but when i click, power goes to harddisk and other parts but only black screen comes, it cant install windows or bios and waits in black screen.

After waiting a few hours, when i clicked, it could only show information screen before bios; my kind of bios f14 and gpu name and cpuid but it should have shown ram , 15700000 mb ram but it waited at that half screen and i had to restart. This uncompleted screen happened 2 times, mostly only black screen.

What can be problem, cpu or motherboard or my cpu that got high temperatures?

This happened 2 weeks ago.i solved. i took off motherboard from case and took off all cables and put somewhere and waited for 2 days. then it worked. But one

capacitor of motherboard was swollened and i guess motherboard has some issues. I would buy 2 gb rams but now it seems i will buy another things and spend more money :(

That motherboard issue could have been the root of your CPU temp issues honestly besides being stuffed in the box. Could have been sending more volts than required to the CPU causing it to overheat.

Back
Top Bottom