1, TV-like gaming schedule. For example,
Sunday: 2D Adventure/RPG
Monday: 3D Sports
Tuesday: 3D Real-Time Strategy/Puzzle
Wednesday: 3D 3rd person Action/Adventure
Thursday: 3D non-real-time Strategy
Friday: 3D 1st person Action/Driving
Saturday: 2D Puzzle/Strategy

-This schedule was designed for non-holiday gaming, in which case I have 30min--1hr gaming time everyday.
-On weekends I play only 2-Dimensional games.
-I don't play 2-dimensional Sports, Action, Driving(if there exists).
-I don't play 3-dimensional RPG.

2, E6 schedule.
For the idea to 'double' E3, I created by own "E6" which was held every year. Both in 2004 and 2005 E6 are held in summer. On summer holidays you cannot just play one genre of games within one entire day. So the TV-like schedule wouldn't work. You need to switch from one genre to another every 2 hours or so(which is the basic E6 schedule).

You can reply this thread by answering some of these questions concerning “gaming habits”.
1,When do you read FAQs/reviews of the game you play, when you start or when you get stuck? Why?
2,How often do you rest/stretch body when playing?(Rest here means being away from computer/console.)
3,What kind of gaming environment do you prefer? Light or dark? Quiet or noisy? Close to nature or deep inside the city?
4,How often do you change your gaming environment?(when you have several houses to play inside)

Dude, thats just off...

I more or less play whatever im in the mood in for, or if my friends are playing, ill join them. Its usually a shooter, strategy game (RTS and TBS), flight sim, or RPG

lol, you follow a schedule all week to decide what to play and when? What happend to playing what you are in the mood to play?

to answer your questions:

1. before I buy a game
2. when its 2 in the morning and I go to bed
3. don't care if its light or dark but must be quiet
4. oh yeah, I take my whole pc into a different room every hour on the hour to "change the enviroment.":rolleyes:

My gaming habits depend on the mood I'm in, how fun the servers are being, and the level of bordom in each game.

Lately I've been on a DoD binge. Nothing like going home and killing Americans. :D

I play WoW whenever I feel like it, Doom3 and Chronicles of Rid**** only at night (lights off = scary ;)), and sometimes Sims2 when I'm feeling non-violent, and GTA SA when I am :p
I'm trying to find the time to get back into games like Morrowind and Neverwinter Nights. That might never happen....

Lately i haven't been in the mood to play games at all. and if i have played a game its doom95, and that was just because i found it. that all might change when i get ym 6800 though.

Ummm pub dust2/awp map if im bored and moody. Scrim any map if i feel like i wont yell at my teammates too much (all in 1.6). Uhhh yeah I lost my Doom3 Disk 1 so :( and I'm too lazy to install all the other games i have.

ive been on an RPG streak latelely, ive been replaying Neverwinter Nights, Fallout, Baldur's Gate and KOTOR

i just play whatever in the mood for, and it also determines how good my internet is at the moment, if its good i play CoD Multiplayer or CS:S, if its slow i go play guildwars and Half Life 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom