Securing Code of my Webpage

Status
Not open for further replies.

real_in

In Runtime
Well hi to all you guys

I am here once again to ask you a simple question.. like how cna save my source of the page, like when i make a webpage and upload it, any one can view it's source and can steal my script can you help to save that..

Please Guys Do not recommend me Making my whole site in Flash :D

Theres really nothing you can do about that. The only option is to have a script that disables right clicking so they can not right click and click "view source"...

However that wont stop people from using the browser menus from doing the same thing. There is nothing that you can do about this, other than make sure you copyright your work.

I remember when I used to do HTML, there was this program that encrypts your whole page for you, I don't remember what it was called, but it did work.

All you did was copy the web page into the program and it would spit back to you a bunch of nonsense that people would see if they viewed the source.

www.zdnet.com

I have some Php coding also there in the webpage, so u want me to code everything under Php, No?

regards

Eh, I did HTML for years, I don't think you're getting a better solution then the ones provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom