Scam or not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did a search for "why did Norcent get banned?", but came up empty. However, I may have stumbled on to something here. Oreo very well could be the "new" Norcent under deep cover.

Check this out: One meaning for the acronym N.O.R.C.E.N.T. is "Nemeses Of Responsible Cookie Eaters Need Testosterone". (Many of you already know this, but "nemeses" (pl.) are "foes" or "the opposition"). And of course, an Oreo is a type of cookie........... ;>)

Regardless, Oreo, my dingbat brother got pinched this way before. (Not to insinuate in any way, shape or form that you are a dingbat). It IS a scam.

Mike the Wino

Stock answer time:

HE WAS BANNED THAT ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW! Looking up on his posts will give you more than enough understanding of why he was banned.

..........uhhh makes me wonder how i will get rid of my card if i cant trust ebay. I'm waiting for the price to go down for the HD 4870 x2 or wait for the R800 to be released.

EDIT:

most likely wait for the R800.

..........uhhh makes me wonder how i will get rid of my card if i cant trust ebay. I'm waiting for the price to go down for the HD 4870 x2 or wait for the R800 to be released.

EDIT:

most likely wait for the R800.

i've sold plenty of stuff on ebay. ive never had a problem. make sure you wait to send the item until have the payment in paypal and in the process of transefering to your bank account. im talking about someone contacting you and saying, "i'll give you XX amount of money for this item if you ship[ it bblah blah blah."

and i still have no idea why norcent was banned. but, oh well.

i've sold plenty of stuff on ebay. ive never had a problem. make sure you wait to send the item until have the payment in paypal and in the process of transefering to your bank account. im talking about someone contacting you and saying, "i'll give you XX amount of money for this item if you ship[ it bblah blah blah."

and i still have no idea why norcent was banned. but, oh well.

nice to see u again nagasama, i just dont want, for example my card, to be scammed is all. Never used ebay before and i know my card still has some potential and i dont have very many PC games, only like 3 so far.

Oh n check this out nagasama, this 790FX mobo has SB750!! I want to see benchmarks of this mobo very soon!:

Newegg.com - Foxconn A79A-S AM2+/AM2 AMD 790FX ATX AMD Motherboard - AMD Motherboards

I can assure you i have no relevence to Norcent...:p

Of course you don't. You got way too many posts to have any parallelism to the all self-consuming Norcent. Unless...........you were running both names at the same time to throw everyone else off the scent! Aha! I smell.........my own odoriferous self trying to hatch a non-existent plot.

Anyway, when my brother did this, he got taken for a few bucks ($175 or so), and has since launched a campaign to enlighten others to his misdeed. Bottom line is, NEVER give anyone your ID's, etc., when buying through eBay or like sites. Let PayPal (or whatever) do its thing.........that's what it's there for.

And Saxon, kindly chill. I was just using the "bannination" of Norcent for a bit of fun. We all (think we) know that Oreo and "the one who must not be named" are not one and the same! Heh, heh!

Mike the Wino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom